obnizOS includes the following features to keep you always connected and working properly
- Reconnection at disconnection
- Ping-Pong communication check on both the cloud and device side
- Reconnect if disconnection occurs. If it repeats, reboot.
To maintain normal operation, the system is reconnected and restarted at the following times
- Time out waiting for input
If the system goes into a state of waiting for user input after startup, the system will time out after 30 seconds of no operation and then restart. Even if the power is cut off, it does not stop waiting for input. Even if the power is unexpectedly cut off, such as a power failure, the unit will not stop waiting for input.
- Inter-processor monitoring
Each of the two cores included in the ESP32 monitors the operation status of each other, and if an error is detected, the ESP32 will be rebooted. Start up. Obniz Board 1Y can also monitor the external MCU and if necessary, it can run the ESP32 in its entirety. It will be reset.