obnizOS (obnizOS) is a software that runs on the device. obnizOS works with obnizCloud to enable remote control of the device
Features of obnizOS
- Remote control via IO/Peripheral/BLE cloud
- Constant two-way communication with the obniz cloud
- TLS1.2 encryption and server authentication in the communication channel
- Device authentication using public key authentication
- Mechanisms for getting online all the time, including ping and WDT
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Prepared network configuration features (serial communication or softAP)
- Proxies and static IPs, with the ability to connect to stealth SSIDs
- Own OTA
Usage fees and free quota
obnizOS is distributed free of charge and can be installed freely. You need to pay for the monthly cloud usage fee based on the number of units, but you can use it for free up to a certain number of devices. Udo is also available free of charge. For more information, please refer to the fee structure.
obnizOS for ESP32 series
It can be installed on ESP32 and ESP32-based devices.
- obnizOS for ESP32
can be installed on all ESP32 devices. A special obnizOS is also available for devices with displays and switches. It has been done. Devices with displays allow you to check your connection status from startup and set up WiFi. and other features.
- obnizOS for obniz Board
- obnizOS for obniz Board 1Y
- obnizOS for encored
- obnizOS for M5StickC
- obnizOS for M5Stack Basic